Amount: Each year, MathMovesU® awards 150 middle school students nationwide $1,000 scholarships to attend math and science camps and programs, or to save the money for college. Raytheon also donates a $1,000 matching grant to each winning student's middle school.
- Be U.S. citizens or legal residents
- Be enrolled in sixth, seventh or eighth (6th, 7th, 8th) grade as of the application deadline date
- Create a PowerPoint submission illustrating the importance of math in the world around you. Specifically address how math moves you or the world around you
- Include representations of actual math equations related to the subject
- Provide verification of the submission by a math professional who knows the applicant and can attest that the submission is the applicant's original work
- Complete the downloadable application form and submit the hard copy with parent or guardian signature and
- Mail a PowerPoint submission via hard copy, CD or flash drive to Scholarship Management Services (The submissions become property of Scholarship Management Services and will not be returned.